The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWHP

School Years Setup

BlackCatJoker
    BlackCatJoker
    Admin

School Years Setup Empty School Years Setup

Post  BlackCatJoker Wed May 11, 2011 9:25 pm

The set-up for the Hogwarts years are as follows, in correlation to the levels.

• First year - Level 3
    • Second Year - Level 6
    • Third Year - Level 9
    • Fourth Year - Level 12
    • Fifth Year - Level 15
    • Sixth Year - Level 18
    • Seventh Year - Level 21
    • Post-Grad - Level 22 - 40

A minimum of one day must be spent in each year, though I suggest longer than that. Logging off and not logging in until you can year up again will not allow you to year up again - you must actually Role-play the year to a degree. I suggest anywhere from a day to a week per year, as a personal guideline.

Post-graduation involves many things, and is not the stop in development. A character never stops growing and learning. The levels of twenty-two through forty are available for post-grad, and I recommend taking them along-side role-playing it. The post-grad levels are capped at three-levels per day, which will be freely DM granted (and we do record when we hand them out; No funny business of asking another DM afterwards). It takes six days (minimum, with Roleplay) to get all the levels of post-grad.

A note on levels, Health Points (HP), and the like; Don't take levels In Character. Just because you're a higher level, does not mean you're able to tell that. Age differences can be noticed, however. Likewise, with Health Points, don't assume that makes you more resilient or tougher. HP is akin to stamina, and the ability to avoid damage to some degree - not to resisting being killed by damage. If you take a shotgun blast to the face, even if you have 300 HP, you're still going to be dead - or severely brain damaged.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:19 pm